If you are interested in a ministry working with children, please submit your application anytime.
Contact: Jim Jordan - email@example.com
Child Learning Center (preschool), Elementary, Junior High or part-time options for Math, Science, Social Studies.
* Bachelor's Degree for K5-8th (preference Education or Elementary Education); Associate's Degree preferred for child learning center.
* Some experience working with children
* Discern parts of curriculum that must be addressed to accomplish goals and objectives of school and state
* Develop harmonious relationships with students, parents, and staff in a spirit of unity
* Make learning enjoyable, practical, yet rigorous
Educate the whole child; mind, body, and spirit with biblical truth as the foundation of all learning. Work alongside parents to develop children who have a biblical worldview featuring the preeminence of Jesus Christ
You can mail a copy of your resume to:
Covington Christian School
515 6th St.
Covington, IN 47932
or you can email a copy to: